Deliciously Healthy Catfish


Yesterday, after my run, I went to the store to get my groceries for my meal prep and while I was there I saw some catfish nuggets that were $2 and I had to get them I did not know what I wanted to make with them or how, but I knew I was not going to fry them, and I figured for $2 it wouldn't hurt. If I didn't like how I cooked them, I would just throw them out. Today, I was thinking about what to make for my dinner; Im on day 21, the 1st day of phase 3 of the 60 Day Total System Reboot and I can have poultry breast if I want but I wasnt in the mood for that. I knew I wanted the catfish but I wasnt sure how I was going to prepare it. All of these thoughts ran through my head and this is what I came up with; I hope you like it. Clearly, I did because I'm sharing this recipe with you... LOL

Ingredients
1lb Catfish Nuggets
1/2 Red Onion, sliced
1 tbsp Garlic, minced
1/2 cup Cooking Sherry
Lemon Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup Broccoli
2 cup Spinach 
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
1 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
1 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
1 tbspn Trader Joes Zhoug Spice Blend (coriander leaves, parsley, chili, cumin, garlic, cloves, cardamon)

Directions
Heat Coconut oil on medium high in large skillet. Add catfish nuggets onions, garlic, cooking Sherry, lemon juice and seasonings let cook for 10 minutes. Turn down heat to medium, Add broccoli, cover and cook five minutes. Add spinach, cover and cook 5 minutes.
And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts