Brunch & Bubbly

I started this post last year before the event took place. Unfortunately, somehow I forgot to post it. Now, here we are a year later and I have edited this post to represent the past tense.

Last year, I was on social media and I came across a few pictures on Instagram where a celebrity had a brunch for her friends. There were lots of flowers and bright colors; it just had a spring theme even though it was winter. I liked the idea of having brunch with friends and just something happy for the year. So I decided that I would put together an Easter brunch at my house. I invited the ladies by invitation only and asked everyone to wear bright pastel colors or floral prints. I wanted everything to be fun and playful.

The menu looks big; however, everything was in small quantities. That way my guests were able to get a little bit of everything without leaving me with a bunch of food left over.

I gifted each lady a small Easter basket full of goodies. The basket included:
An etched wine Glass that said Brunch and Bubbly
A face mask that said "Black Women are Dope"
A fancy pen
Bath and Body Works Lotion and Hand Sanitizer
Lip Gloss
Different types of Candy

Menu: 
Mini Waffles, Mini Pancakes, Mini French Toast
Croissant Ring
Turkey Sausages
Mini Bagels
Smoked Salmon w/Cream Cheese
Deviled Eggs
Croissants 
Mini Muffins
Strawberries, Berries, Bananas, Grapes w/Whipped Cream
Cakes and other Sweets
Mimosas
Orange Juice 
Coffee & Tea

Some of the decorations consisted of:
Easter Basket Party Favors
Easter Champagne Glasses 
Easter Grass and Egg Decorations
Grass Wall Backdrop 

*Stay tuned for my Galentine's Event Post

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts