Shani’s Lettuce Wraps

I decided to share some of my detox recipes with you all. I am so excited about this new venture! My kids & friends LOVE these wraps!

Shani’s Lettuce Wraps

Ingredients

4oz Grilled Chicken breasts
Red Onion Slices
Sliced Red Bell Pepper
Chopped Cilantro
Chopped Scallions
Romaine Lettuce stalks
Yogurt sauce (directions to make below)

Yogurt Sauce

Ingredients
1 cup Nonfat Plain Yogurt (I use Greek)
½ Lemon
½ cucumber
1tspn of dill

Directions
Chop cucumber into tiny pieces (use chopper if you have one. Look under label “kitchen Gadgets” for more info)
Mix nonfat plain yogurt, squeeze lemon completely into yogurt. Add dill & cucumber and mix thoroughly 

Directions

(Grill your own chicken breasts or you can buy them pre-cooked)
Cook grilled chicken
Pull lettuce from stalk and break/cut off tips
Spoon yogurt sauce along the middle
Add ingredients and enjoy!

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts