GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active (Video)


If you read my blog then you know I have a smoothie every morning (see video below). I spoke about a vitamin supplement called GNC Women’s Ultra Mega Maximum Nutrition. Today, I went to get more of my vitamin supplement and found out they have an “active” version of these vitamins for women who work out, that was buy one get one half off. It’s the same as the Women’s Ultra Mega Maximum Nutrition except it has a few more ingredients that support an active lifestyle like: more protein, more vitamin D, electrolyte replacement, and fiber, it also supports energy and metabolism. Just like the Women’s Ultra Mega Maximum Nutrition it too comes in both Vanilla and Chocolate.

Fellas, this also comes in a men’s version.

If you decide to start buying the vitamins I suggest you also get the Gold card, it’s $10 a year but well worth it. I got 2 containers that are normally $39.99 each, plus a ton of freebies for only $40.78. So I pretty much got the second one for free. Every time you make a purchase you get 20-40% off of whatever you buy.

As always I will keep you informed on how they work and if I recognize an energy boost; each container lasts 30 days and I have two months worth so I am stuck with them for the next two months.



For more info on this smoothie go here:

Comments

Popular Posts