Shani's After Workout Smoothie

Some of you have seen the video and/or blog about my Breakfast Smoothies, well I now have an after workout smoothie which also doubles as my end of the evening snack. I do not add the vitamins if I have them in the morning. You can still make this smoothie after a workout w/o the vitamins I just add the vitamins so I get them in. But if you don’t have the vitamins add protein, my vitamins come with extra protein. Potassium (banana) and protein is good for your muscles after a workout.

(290 calories per serving, makes 2 servings)

Ingredients
2 scoops of GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active
1 Banana
1/2 cup frozen Strawberries
2 oz of Plain nonfat yogurt
1/2 cup of Almond milk

Directions

Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth

For more info on the GNC Women's Ultra Mega Active click here

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts