My Food Challenge Update

Well, it has been 30 days since I began my food challenge. I will start by saying I cheated. We had a couple of potlucks at work and I went to the fair and enjoyed myself there too.

I did however learn a lot about my body and gained more control over what I put into my body. I’ve developed healthier snacking habits that I intend on continuing. I’ve learned how to splurge one day then go back to my routine without falling off track.

Since I started my 30 day veggie challenge I have lost 5 pounds and I am down 3 pant sizes and I have lost 10 inches overall; which tells me that I’ve gained muscle and lost fat. The last day of my challenge was the 27th.

I will however add a protein to my lunch and keep my snacks all veggie.

As always thank you for rocking with me and continue to rock with and encourage me.
To find out more about My Veggie Challenge click here: My New Food Challenge

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts