Quick Breakfast Sandwich (Video)

I’ve been asked about variations of my breakfast sandwich so I decided to post another video of me making my quick “at work” breakfast. If you would like to see the first video go here: I was going to just add this video to the last post but decided I would post this separately.

This time I decided to use a 100 calorie multi-grain English muffin instead of two slices whole wheat bread and I added fresh spinach to my egg.

I toasted my English muffin, I beat my egg before adding the spinach; I tore the spinach apart with my hands and added it to the egg and beat again. I covered with a paper towel and cooked the egg in the microwave for one minute in a ceramic bowl. After one minute I placed my egg on the top of half of my English muffin placed the other half of the English muffin on top and enjoyed!

FAQs: Can you make this with egg whites? Yes. Can you add other veggies? Yes. How long do you cook the egg for? One minute. Does the egg taste different? No. How long does it take to make? One to three minutes. How many calories is this sandwich? 171.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts