Bringing Back My 3/4" Wig


Friday a friend I haven’t seen in over two years since my trip NY called me and told me they were in my city and wanted to see me. I was excited but I quickly remembered that I had just taken down my braids two days prior and my hair was a mess, my plan was to re-braid it over the weekend and now I had to scramble to figure something out or cancel.

Then it came to me; 2 ½ years ago I created a ¾ wig; some of you may remember the video I did where I went through the creation and installation of the wig.

So I decided I would grab my wig out the basement and wear it. When I got home I grabbed the wig out of the basement, combed and brushed it out then washed it. It looked a bit thin so I decided to add a few tracks; I found one of the reddish colored tracks from my Pink Diamond Indian Remi install and decided to add just one line of red. When my daughter got home she installed it for me in now time.

The wig is a bit short for me but I enjoy how it turned out, I’ve gotten so use to longer weaves that 14” seems very short, but I am so happy I kept it after all this time it definitely came in handy. I think I will leave it in for a couple of weeks.

And…it is what it is!

Comments

Popular Posts