Instant Pot Duo60 Plus 6qt Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti (video)

I decided to have my son make dinner to get him familiar with the Instant Pot. I want him to be able to make quick meals when he is hungry and when he grows older and is out on his own, he needs to know how to cook. I think for this reason I will buy a 3qt pressure cooker. He says, he likes the air fryer better, I believe my daughter does too, but she has never used the pressure cooker before.

I decided to have him make some veggie Spaghetti pasta with Chicken and Alfredo sauce. I have tweaked the cooking time from what you will see in the video. Remember the ingredients are my own, you can tweak as you see fit. I paired mines with some leftover broccoli from my penne and salmon dinner. Check out the recipe and video below.

Ingredients
1 box of Spaghetti Noodles.
1 16oz jar of Alfredo Sauce
1 Bag of frozen Grilled Chicken Breasts
2 cloves of minced Garlic
1 tablespoon of Onion powder
1 tablespoon of Garlic Parmesan (or just grated parmesan)
1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon of Lemon Pepper
3 cups of water

Directions
Pour half of the alfredo sauce in the bottom of the pot. Layer chicken on top. Break spaghetti into 3 parts and spread on top of chicken. Pour in the remainder of the alfredo sauce. Sprinkle in mix garlic and the seasonings. Fill alfredo jar with water put the top bar on and give it a shake, open and pour into the pot. Re-fill half of the jar with more water and pour into the pot. DO NOT MIX.
Lock the lid on your pot, turn the knob to Seal. Press Pressure Cook and set the time for 6 minutes.
Once the time goes off do a quick release (QR) by switching the knob to Vent. This will release the steam. Once all of the steam has been released and the valve has dropped, open the pot and mix your ingredients and serve. Enjoy

And…It Is What It Is!



Comments

Popular Posts