A Look at My New Food Challenge Meal for Today



Happy Monday Luvs!!


I wanted to give you an idea of what my food for today will look like. Now I will not be blogging daily about My New Food Challenge because even though it is a challenge for me it isn’t as hard as the juice fast. It is all about self-control and determination. Some people already eat a lot of veggies and even though I have them for lunch and with dinner I’ve not made it my meal for an entire day. As mentioned before, I will be working out 6 days a week and twice as long on Mondays and Wednesdays.

So my meal consists of:
Breakfast: Maple and Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal, Cherry Yogurt and Green Tea (330 calories)
Snack: ½ bag of steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower, with lemon pepper (50 calories)
Lunch: Spinach salad w/red onion and olive vinaigrette and Green Tea (100 calories)
Snack: ½ bag of steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower, with lemon pepper (50 calories)
Dinner: Shani’s Skillet Chicken Cacciatore (97 calories per serving)
Snack: Shani's After Workout Smoothie (16 oz 290 calories)

The total calories for the day is 917, but I am sure I will have some juice or something to make up the difference…lol

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts