Chade O-Remi Unprocessed Virgin Remi Brazilian 6pcs Bundle


This weekend I decided to take out my braids with the intension of putting them right back in and as I began this task, I realized that I did not want to sit and re-braid my hair and the fact that I would have to drive a good 30 minutes to buy the braiding hair I like since I only had less than one pack left, was not helping. So I decided I would get a weave but I really wanted my OutrĂ© Premium Natural Indian Human Hair Weave - Baby Soft Wave back so my hair would be low maintenance. I went to the beauty supply store and was quite disappointed to find out that they only had 3 packs of the hair in 14”, 12” & 10”. If I was getting a straight weave this wouldn’t be a problem but the baby soft weave is so curly that a 10” or 12” would look more like a baby soft afro, so needless to say that was a no go, I needed 3 packs of the 14”. So I sat there pondering what I was going to do.
 
After looking at the hair they had available I decided to give the Chade O-Remi Unprocessed Virgin Remi Brazilian 6pcs Bundle + Closure - Body Wave in natural black a try. I’m not a huge fan of all-in- one packs but I’ve used them once before, when I first looked at the pack I just knew it wouldn’t be enough but the girl behind the counter assured me it would be, I also bought an off brand 8” lace closure instead of using the closure that came in the pack.

I’m not going to go into details on how it was installed due to the fact that this is the same process as usual so you will need to view my blog if you haven’t already. This blog post is basically to talk about the hair so you can decide for yourself if you want to use it or not.

First, I want to say that the one pack was enough but I don’t think it would have been if we didn’t but a closure and if you like your hair really full you will need two packs.

The pack says the hair is easy to dye, bleach and perm; it also says it is all natural, unprocessed, virgin organic hair. I didn’t pre-wash the hair with neutralizing shampoo to test it so I can’t confirm or deny the claim of it being unprocessed virgin hair. The hair is extremely soft to the touch, the hair does shed so I wouldn’t suggest using this hair without sealing the wefts, and it also tangles so keep your paddle brush close by and braid it at night to help with tangling and keep the wave pattern. The price was pretty good though, I paid $129.99.

The back of the package contains instructions on how to ombre this hair, which I am thinking about doing. I have a blog and video on a successful ombre I’ve done in the past.

If you buy this hair and your hair is black I suggest you dye it before installing it, if you plan on having a natural part or any of your hair out, the hair is a mix of #2-1B.

This was just installed Sunday night so I can’t really say too much more about it, my daughter installed it for me and we were done late so I haven’t styled it yet. I plan on flat ironing and styling it this weekend; I will do an update blog after two weeks and let you know what I think.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

  1. Thank u for this review. I saw this hair on my Beauty Supply store and im considering it. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hv it and like it. My stylist highlighted it after weave sew in. It's very nice. I spent little extra for lace front closure. Impressive as I'm a Bobbi boss girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts