60 Day Total System Reboot - Phase 2 Review


Today is day 1 of phase 3 and day 21 of the 60 Day Total System Reboot, so let me give you my Phase 2 update, review, and results. Phase 2 really went by fast for me; especially the last 5 days. I did my meal prep on Sunday and it took me about 2 hours to prepare everything for the week. On day 1 (meal prep day) I decided to make a grilled tuna salad with spring greens and a white balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard dressing (pictured above). Part 1 of the Phase 2 menu consisted of a smoothie for breakfast and lunch a grapefruit for my morning snack, a salad for my afternoon snack, my kale and beans soup for dinner and cucumbers in balsamic and red wine vinegar for my evening snack.  The Part 2 of phase 2 menu consisted of a smoothie for breakfast, and each day I had a different flavor; all of the smoothie recipes and more are included with the plan. My morning snack consisted of a Brussels sprout and apple salad, my lunch was the heartiest vegetable soup ever. It was so filling and less than 200 calories. My afternoon snack was my homemade hummus and celery sticks and for dinner I had a spicy herb grilled tilapia with cabbage that was scrumptious. I really did not have an evening snack because I didn’t really need it. I decided to start back running instead of waiting until Phase 3. My thighs are burning as I type this but it feels so good to be back running again; I really missed it.

My progress for the end of phase 2: My weight is down 18 lbs and my inches are down 10 inches. I will be preparing my meals for Phase 3 tomorrow since I am already in it. Today I prepared 4 marinades balsamic, lemon ginger, orange, and Dijon mustard for my chicken breasts I am going to grill. I decided to make Deliciously Healthy Catfish for my dinner today and I had hummus for brunch, I wasn’t that hungry today. I did decide that I am not going to have 2 servings of meat; I will continue to eat only vegetables for lunch and have the chicken for dinner, after this week I may be going back to seafood only. I really do not want to complicate my menu too much, once classes start back I will need to keep things quick and simple so that I do not steer off the plan. I think keeping my meats reserved for dinner is doing well for me and I see no point in changing it if it is working.

And…It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts