Shani's Instant Pot Deviled Eggs


I love Deviled Eggs. Anytime they are one of the appetizers at a party, I must eat a few. Surprisingly enough, I have never made them for any of my functions. Tonight, I decided to make deviled eggs using my Instant Pot. They are so easy and fun to make. Now, even though my recipe is for the Instant Pot, you can boil your eggs on the stove if you do not have an Instant Pot.

I followed the 5-5-5 Method that I use when I make boiled eggs in the IP. I made a fresh batch of yogurt and I added a tablespoon to my mixture. If you follow my blog I am sure you can recall that yogurt replaces sour cream in my recipes, so if using plain Greek yogurt isn’t for you, use sour cream. 

Ingredients
6 large Eggs
1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Plain Greek Yogurt
2 Tbsp Sweet Pickle Relish
1 tsp Yellow Mustard
1/8 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/8 teaspoon Onion Powder

Garnish:
Paprika
Parsley, dried

Directions
Follow my directions on how to cook boiled eggs in the Instant Pot Here.
Peel eggs and place in the fridge for at least an hour. 
Remove eggs from the refrigerator and slice the long way.
Carefully remove the yokes and put them into a bowl. Set the whites on a plate.
Mash the yolks with a fork.
Add mayonnaise, yogurt, relish, mustard, and garlic and onion powder. Mix until smooth.
Put mix into a small plastic sandwich bag and cut off one end, squeeze mix into the center of egg whites (you can also use a spoon).
Sprinkle with paprika and parsley

Makes 12 servings

And...It Is What It Is!

Comments

Popular Posts